October 2, 2003 - The latest edition of the FirstClass Newsletter from the Information Development Department of Open Text Corporation's FirstClass Messaging Division has been emailed to subscribers. The FirstClass Newsletter is a periodic mailing with information of interest to FirstClass system administrators.
If you haven't subscribed yet, you can view this newsletter and previous issues at:
If you would like to have the FirstClass Newsletter delivered directly to you, send an email message to:
with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
Table of Contents for Volume 3, Issue 4
- Live LinkUp Conference: Internal FirstClass Sessions Sneak Peek
- Case study: Lester B. Pearson School Board
- Frequently asked questions
- As an administrator, I can use the Mail Rules feature, but why can't my
- How do I set the mail rules for a user?
- How do I set up my mail rules to reject "hot", but accept "photo"?
- TUI Tech tip
- Calling restrictions
- New server backup script
News Service © 2003 Acorn MicroSolutions Inc.
FirstClass logos and original content © 2003 Open Text Corporation